Catch up (part 2)
OK...I am going to start posting my weight loss. I will have you know this is not an easy task for any woman much less one who has zero self esteem. But tracking the loss will be a HUGE boost in that category!
Here's where I stand....about a month ago I stood on the scale when I had to donate plasma and was in utter shock and embarrassment, I had reached my all time highest weight at 261lbs. I could hardly believe it! What was my first instinct? Go eat a bag of chips or something! That would make me feel better! NOT!
Well, since then according to the Wii, I started out at 256 on February 2nd. So I think I will take that as my starting weight and go from there!
16 years ago

who is Hugh Boost? JK -- i know you meant "huge." hey this is cool. i love ya and am proud of you! what food plan are you following?? exercise will come and go in life, but food is all day... just a reminder... :) keep it up :)
ReplyDeleteHey Tracy! I just wanted to say keep up the good work and I am with you! I am trying to lose the baby weight that I have been procrastinating about for 2 years. I say, baby steps is the best way. I am trying to drink more water and do yoga. So far, so good! I applaud you in your efforts and wish you well! We all need a little help from our friends sometimes! -Cori
ReplyDelete