Why is it that when you are not in the best of moods or not feeling the best you turn to food? You don't? Ohhhh, that must be me!
Well, I can start off by saying I made it to the gym all last week and worked out! To that I feel good about! For the most part I watched what I ate...as it all went into my mouth! Monday thru Thursday went well and I stayed on track really good with what I was eating...but then Friday and Saturday..........not so good:(
I guess when I eat something that I know I shouldn't I think to myself (and this is the destructive side of me) " You'd may as well eat everything you want you just blew it!" Then the self pity steps in and I keep going! I think I just beat myself up with food!
Now to change that....................
Well, that is going to be a work in progress because that is how I have dealt with food issue in the past.
My sis-in-law asked what kind of a food plan was I going to follow? Good question! I don't know if I am going to follow any! I not sure I believe in a "plan" that eliminates foods from your "diet". The way I think about it is I am 35 years old.....am I for the next 40 years going to follow that "plan"? I don't think I am THAT committed! But I like different things from different plans. The way I hope to accomplish what I have started is this.........
Portion control
Limiting fast/fried foods
and most of all
Exercising!
I have found that I love to go to the gym! As much as I moan and groan and try to talk myself out of it I go and I feel great! I love the feeling that I have done something good for me that day! I also love the "therapy" I get from meeting my friends there too.
So to pin point the last few days....bad. When my mood is down I will have to find something that will help counteract the food thing and somehow get off this crazy merry-go-round.
16 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment