Good day!
Yep, it was! I was at the gym today. Did 55 minutes on the treadmill and then did weights/toning machines! I got to work out with my friends Lana and Pam which always make it fun and workouts seem to go that much faster!
I went shopping today because I was told this week that I have to have a formal dress for one of the dinners on the cruise I am going on in April.. UGH! Me in a formal/cocktail dress. I had a hard enough time getting into a bridesmaids dress from my friend Nicole's wedding. Any who, I went to Dress Barn and tried on a bizillion and one dresses (thanks Pam)....and go figure. I picked out several in my size and guess what...I was swimming in them! Really! I chalk it up to the fact that they must be REALLY generous with their sizes. Also, I don't know who thinks that "thicker" women need pleats, but whoever they are they should be shot! Pleats come on really!
Well, I didn't find one so the search continues. Though next time, slip on shoes!
Eating today was OK. I missed breakfast again. I know I was trying not to do that but I'm not sure if I should eat before I work out or not. I will have to research that and see what I find and will let you all know. I had a 6" sub for lunch with a strip of lite mayo so that was good! I have found this one site that counts your calories/proteins/fat grams all that stuff and I have found out I am not eat a lot of calories but I eat a lot of carbs and my fat intake is high. So, my next goal is to find out how to bring both of those thing down.
I am seriously thinking about meeting with a dietitian also to get a plan on food. I think if I could get a baseline I would be able to do the rest on my own. I will have to see what the insurance pays for.
I'll keep ya posted!
16 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment