3.23.2009

SALTY! CRUNCHY! YUMMY!

So here's the story......


Sunday we had a surprise birthday party for our friend Joe! I was told to bring the chips! YEAH, I LOVE CHIPS! I went to the store and bought all of my favorites! Why you might be wondering? Because they were for a party and other people would be eating them too. Right? WRONG! There was such yummy food there no one ate chips! So what do you think happened? They sent hone all the chips with me! NOOOOO! yup! That's right I have 4 bags of chips sitting on top of my refrigerator! Starring at me, mocking me taunting me! So I gave in!

Wasn't that easy! Well, what should I have done! Eaten everything else to compensate for not having the chips or just having a small bowl and getting it over with?


Jon asked me if I was going to "blog" about this and I said yes! So I am! It's a bowl of chips! Really, what is that? A few 100 calories? 10 more minutes on the tread mill? A treat for me? Yes to all of the above!


Maybe I'll send the rest to school for the kids to eat in the classrooms then I dont have to worry bout it or I could work on the self-control issue or I should say, lack of self-contol issue that I have...stay tuned to see where the chips fall (hee hee chips fall)

No comments:

Post a Comment