3.23.2009

STEP AWAY AND NO ONE WILL GET HURT!

Well this was a fun week! Not only did I NOT get to the gym once, I pretty much ate what I wanted. So the question is.....is it OK to have a week like that? I say yes, only cuz I did. But I wouldn't recommended it on a weekly basis!

Nothing major went on this week. I stressed out somewhat because of the kids. They were just being normal "i don't wanna do that" kids. Jonah was a real frustration to me this week with wrestling but I think we are getting over that. Everyone must have been having some sort of PMS this week. We all seemed to be a tad moody. But we are getting better. Hopefully we will all be back to "normal" this week!



As far as food goes, I notice that even though I was stressing, I didn't seem to eat just because! So that is good. But I did eat what I wanted and maybe a little more. Not getting to the gym really hurts! I REALLY like going but was not motivated! It's really hard to get that motivation back once you get out of your normal routine.



This week I am ready to get back to my work outs!! But now McKennah is home sick and I will have to work out here (which is not any fun with out friends) but I will do it! 2 Miles with Leslie here I come!



I have decided that I am NOT going to step on the scale this week, do to the fact that if its not good I will be hard on myself and go though a mental beating so, I'm stepping away from the bathroom scale for the week and I'm going to work my butt off to make up for last week!



21 days until my cruise....and I dress that I need to loss about 10lbs to fit into!

Can I do it? YES I CAN!

No comments:

Post a Comment