3.15.2009

STEPPING IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION!

well, OK...so its been a week since I blogged, sorry! Its been crazy busy! Let's see where I left off.. oh yeah, loosing weight!



Well I just stepped on the scale and was down one pound which is better than I thought because the only working out I did this week was lifting my fork to my mouth! No really, I made it to work out class one day this week. I still watched what I was eating so I must have did OK. I can really see the difference in my attitude and energy level when I don't exercises and when I do. When I have a chance to get to the gym and get a full workout in my energy level is really up and my attitude is "I CAN DO THIS" and on those days that I don't go I tend to eat more junk and become a couch potato. Gee I wonder what feeling I like better!



Well, there is one month till I set sail on my once in a life time dream of a cruise, and my goal is 10lbs. Am I going to be down on myself if I don't make it I hope not but I probably will... (and I will miss out on some nice clothes that I bought that are a tad to small) but even if I loss something it will be a step in the right direction.



So to recap...more gym...less fast/fried food!



I just also wanted to thank everyone that has been supporting me! It has meant more than you know knowing I have you in my corner!



T

No comments:

Post a Comment